Check Page Rank of your Web site pages instantly:

This page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Yuvraj bashing ponting

Yuvraj bashing ponting
You can see the Happiness in Yuvraj's eye but desperation in Ponting.This is the hard fact of life. Let us accept it. The pix is also very much humorous.

Behold holy man I will live my life happily and also see to that all my peers are happy.

On this earth there are a vast majority of people. All differ from each other in their attitude.All are unique. This makes life interesting. There are evil and good people as well. For every evil natured man there is a good man.All the people can be categorized into four groups.
1.I am happy,I want others to be happy.
2.I am happy,I don't want others to be happy.
3.I am gloomy,I want others to be happy.
4.I am devastated,I want others to be annihilated.

Among all the four thoughts of the people the first one is of prime most importance.This builds up a happy society.Don't look at others. They believed in themselves and are successful. Think about yourself you are unique and try to build the qualities depending on the good qualities that you have. Always be happy. Being happy will make your mind happy and face will be illuminated like a moon. All keep the gaze in between the brows.Contemplate on this fore said fact.Of course by default you will say you want to follow the first one. That is the right choice. If you are in this path definitely you will succeed in life as well as you peers will and so will India our country. By doing so spread the contemplation to other people as well. You will be the true son of this soil.